This Faith-based workshop provides personal examples from couples navigating through their marriage relationships.
The personal stories shared make this workshop unique and can remove the aloneness you may feel when you are maneuvering through life as a couple.
During this workshop, couples will:
- Take part in experiential exercises
- Experience Doing the Bible
- Learn how personally their needs are met by God and others
- Learn how to be one with God and therefore become one in their marriage
- Assess their relationship in three dimensions of intimacy
Lunch is provided – FREE!