CPC20 will take place January 14-16, 2020. We will gather in Orlando, Florida, at the beautiful Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center.
- Experience dynamic General Sessions as we explore God’s Word and worship Him together!
- Grow and develop in over 100+ breakout training options led by ministry experts!
- Go home with a plan after your free one-on-one coaching experience with a kidmin veteran!
- Explore the largest Resource Center for children’s ministry leaders!
- Network with leaders like you!
- Have fun, rest, and return home refreshed for a new year of ministry!
Check out some of our speakers!
- Jo Saxton
- Margaret Feinberg
- Albert Tate
- Megan Fate Marshman
- Darren Whitehead
- Beth Guckenberger
- Keith Ferrin
Is there a group rate?
- Yes! If you are registering a group of 5 or more, select the “Group of 5 or More” Ticket option to receive $20 off per person on the current registration price. (Not applicable to the on-site registration rate.)
Is there a student rate?
- Yes! If you are a student, please contact [email protected] to begin the process for registering for CPC20 as a student. The student rate for CPC20 is $99.
Will you be accepting applications for volunteering?
- Yes! The Volunteer Information Packet and Application link can be found here.
Are meals included in the registration price?
- No, meals are not included in the CPC20 registration price. There are plenty of economical options available for meals during the event including food trucks.
Do you have a discounted room block at the Caribe Royale?
- Yes, we do! Our block with the Caribe includes a discounted rate, waived resort fees, free parking, free internet, and the convenience of staying on the same property as the Convention Center! You can book your room using this link.
View the Cancellation Policy/Terms & Conditions.