Tory & Teri Smith, founders of ‘I Forever Will Christian Marriage Counseling’ is hosting their inaugural Kingdom Love Marriage Conference.
This two-day marriage conference is designed to teach couples the foundation of marriage from a biblical perspective using scripture as inspired by God, their education and experience as counselors.
Topics that will be covered are Communication, Overcoming Infidelity, Finances and Sex/Intimacy.
This conference is for engaged, pre-engaged, married, dating and newlywed couples that want to bring Christ to the center of their marriage and learn how to build unity in your marriage or relationship.
Benefits of attending the Kingdom Love Marriage Conference are plenty:
- Focus- Get your marriage back on track before it is too late
- Communication- This is by far the number one issue we hear about. Come learn how to effectively communicate with your spouse
- Purpose- Knowing the purpose of your marriage and why you are together will keep you strong when you go through hard times
- Intimacy- Learn how to put the spark back into your marriage
- Fellowship- Meeting other like-minded couples striving for better marriages in similar or different stages is motivating, encouraging and inspiring
- Love- Attending the conference will definitely strengthen your love for each other and draw you closer to Christ
The event is packed with speakers who are practical marriage experts. Their services range from mentoring, marriage coaching and counseling. Collectively, the Smith’s marriage experience spans over 37 years.
This conference is very promising in all aspects. Because of the value it will bring to your relationship, you cannot afford to miss this event.
Additional details about the conference are available on our website at www.iforeverwill.com. Purchase your tickets today! Get ready for an awesome Kingdom Love relationship conference.