We are very excited about our upcoming Kissimmee How to Fight For Your Marriage – Marriage Conference on Saturday, October 19th, 2019, in Kissimmee, FL. Author, speaker, and marriage coach, Dr. Raymond Force, will be teaching couples how to fight for their marriage without fighting with one another using our proven 2-step process.
Preregistration is Required
Preregistration is required for this event. To register for the conference, purchase your tickets on this Eventbrite page. The cost is $70 per couple and $40 per individual.
Couples will learn:
The same material covered in our first 6-8 coaching sessions with couples
Our biblical and refreshing approach to solving marriage issues
Our 2-step process to fighting for your marriage without fighting with one another
The top mistake couples make in a fight
How good relationships go bad
How to rebuild trust in a relationship
How to rebuild trust after an affair
How to forgive a spouse after an affair
How to embrace your differences as a couple
What to do when you have lost feelings for one another
Location and Times
The conference will be held on Saturday, October 19th, 2019, at:
Living Water Fellowship
4101 Pleasant Hill Rd
Kissimmee, Fl 34746
If you have questions about the event, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-888-732-6070.
- Session 1: 9-9:45 am – The Why Behind the What
- Session 2: 10-10:45 am – The Top Mistake Couples Make in a Fight
- Session 3: 11-11:45 am – The First Step of Our 2-Step Process
- Session 4: 12-12:45 pm – The Second Step of Our 2-Step Process
What You Should Know
- Couples must preregister to secure their seats by purchasing tickets on this Eventbrite page.
- Child care is not provided.
- If you have questions about the event, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 1-888-732-6070.
- There are no refunds for tickets. You may transfer your tickets to another event, but we hold to a strict no refund policy.
- Couples will be dismissed at approximately 1 pm in time for lunch. Light snacks will be served during the event.
- Even though our conferences and classes are Christian-based, unbelievers typically find much benefit with their content.